In this article, you will learn about Listclean’s refund policy.
We believe in complete transparency with our product and offerings, and so is our refund policy.
As a company policy, we do not issue refunds unless the refund has been claimed for a system failure or you’re not satisfied with our product in the “first 3 days of purchase”.
Please note the maximum refund amount can NOT exceed more than 50%. This is due to the involvement of setup and procurement charges.
Please make sure you’re not raising refund requests for any reason apart from the ones stated below.
We do not provide refunds on any of our plans, if your account was terminated due to a compliance issue.
How and when to file a refund?
Eligible refunds scenario:
- You may submit a request to cancel your payment on the same day the order was placed. Please note that if the email credits were already used, then we will not be able to approve the cancellation request.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us within 3 days from the purchase date, and we will provide a refund of your purchase. The refund request will not be entertained after 3 days of payment.
- Please note the maximum refund amount can NOT exceed more than 50%. This is due to the involvement of setup and procurement charges.
To place a refund request for an order placed with Listclean, You would need to contact Listclean Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will the refund get credited to my account?
If Listclean grants the refund request, payments are refunded as follows:
- Credit/Debit Cards payments will be refunded within seven (7) business days;
- PayPal payments will be refunded within seven (7) business day;
- Wire Transfer and check payments will be refunded within ten (10) business days, and the end-user will support the cost of transfer;
- Other payment methods will be refunded between five (5) to ten (10) days.